I got to go to the WWE!!


So last Saturday, March 6 2010, I got to accomplish a dream....I got to go see WWE live!!! I know it is strange for a girl to enjoy wrestling but I do! And yes I do know that some, I repeat SOME of the things they do are fake but I enjoy the commentary and find them to be not only great actors but great athletes. The show was okay for the first couple of hours, kinda like how it is on tv, one is mainly just waiting for the main event....which was awesome by the way! I got to see Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Edge, and CM Punk in a fatal four way!! I loved every minute, I especially loved how my best friend Kelly Walk was willing to come with me and witness my lameness haha!!
But still, dream accomplished now all I have to do is go skydiving and see Wrestlemainia live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment