So grateful for my family

So lately, since I have been jobless for the beginning of this semester, which feels like forever, I never took the time to realize how important it was when my parents forced me to gain a work ethic. (by forced I mean told me if I wanted a car and phone I needed a job) But when it comes down to it, they really knew how important it was. I get so upset with myself now when I can't make rent or want take out and I call and ask them for the money, I know that they love me and are happy that I am getting an education and all but learning how to be independent at a young age has really started to show lately. but to put this in a shorter way, I LOVE MY FAMILY (Dad, Mom, Kesh, Jim, G-ma, G-pa and of course ms. Reesey) VERY MUCH FOR EVERTHING THAT THEY DO FOR ME!! AND I PROMISE I WILL PAY ALL OF YOU BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! (maybe I'll let you be in my magazine) LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment