and the new Advertising Club President is......

So last night at the Advertising Club meeting, we were doing elections and I wanted to run for a position to gain more experience and build up my resume. Who would have thought that it would turn out that I would become the president!? Well to quickly explain when the club advisor was going through the officer positions, no one wanted to be president. He was going through those of us who are not graduating and no one really wanted to take it on. I thought to myself I bet I could do it, but still like there is even now, fear ran through me. What if I mess up, can do time management very well? I finally told myself to just shut up and grow a pair, and thats when I told the advisor I could do it, right then and there without even taking a vote people agreed! I was pretty excited and then overrun with fear again. Well I know I can do this and I will be good at it, I just have to get past the lurking fear of screwing up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment